Edgy, trend conscious girls out there, this is for you! Ditch the classic eyeliner look this Christmas and try out something new. We saw this liner look numerous times during fashion week for the season. This is how to recreate the A/W eyeliner trend for Christmas 2014.
- Curl your lashes.
- Tightline your upper waterline until the inner corner using a black waterproof kohl pencil. This can be uncomfortable; the trick is to not go slowly! The slower you tightline, the more it tickles you.
- Line your lower waterline using the same black pencil.
- Smudge using your finger. If the liner on the inner rim goes patchy, line it again. Don’t forget to line until the most inner corner. Blend with your finger.
- Put on loads of mascara!
- Line your upper lashline using the pencil. It does not have to be perfect! We’ll make it messy in a second.
- Smudge using a pencil brush for more of a hazy, smokey look.
Apply mid tone brown on your eyelid and you are done! It’s so easy, right? Pair with neutral blush and natural lips for a ‘straight from the runway’ look or wear your favorite red lipstick because it’s Christmassy and festive!
Products used in the post:
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal pencil in Black
- L’Oreal Curl Impact Collagene Extreme Resist mascara
- Sigma E30 brush