It’s freezing in some parts of the world, and the weather in our country has not been great either! This is for girls who still want to look fresh and glowing despite the wet and cold weather…
- Use a luminizing primer like MAC Strobe Cream, this product can be used as a base or on top of foundation to highlight the high points of your face.
- You can also mix the luminizing primer with a foundation that is not matte, like NARS Sheer Glow. This foundation gives you that healthy look without making your skin look like a disco ball.
- Use a cream blush to keep with the glowing theme. Cream blushes tend to look more natural and give you that flushed look from within. Try Bourjois Cream Blush in 04 Sweet Cherry.
- Use powder strategically. This time we recommend Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder and powder only on the areas where you tend to get oily, for example on the sides of your nose, your forehead, and your chin. Leave everywhere else to glow!
- Use a lip tint like Etude Dear Darling Tint in 04 Vampire Red on the center of your lips and blend outwards to get that bitten lips look.
- Spray your face with a fixer that does not mattify your skin like MAC Fix+ to maintain the dewiness all day!
There you go, girls! No need to turn down the sheen during a very dry weather. Be yourself and glow!