Personally, I think jeans are more comfortable than skirts and dresses. Jeans can be worn daily, they are very stylish. Nowadays, the boyfriend jeans is getting popular. Boyfriend jeans give a tomboy look and fit loosely around the body. They are known to add volume for slim women and to lengthen the legs for short women. It’s the perfect choice if you want a casual and comfortable off-duty look!
Look at these celebrities who wear boyfriend jeans and later tell me, who wore it best?
1. Sienna Miller wears a mid-wash blue denim and teams her jeans with a long-sleeved black top. She balances her masculine boyfriend jeans with some feminine details like chain-link handbag and platform heels.
2. Jessica Alba wears her boyfriend jeans turned up at the ankle and teams it with a black and white polka dot sweater, beige scarf, and black flats. I think this is a really chic look, especially after she adds a black bag and oversized sunglasses to her outfit.
3. January Jones works the summer look with boyfriend jeans by teaming them with a yellow patterned top and completes the summer outfit with straw hat and a cute geometric sunglasses!
4. Rihanna wears her boyfriend jeans by teaming them with a sheer black blouse and chunky chain link necklace. Her burgundy lipstick give the outfit a more ‘polished’ touch. I think this look is going to be perfect if you wear a pair of heels to complete the outfit. But what do you think about her sneakers?
5. Rachel Bilson teams her boyfriend jeans with a fitted t-shirt. To make her bottom part less-wide, she adds a blazer over her t-shirt. She also tucks in her top inside the jeans and add a belt for her waist. It looks extra cool!
Which of these celebrities do you think pulled off this denim trend the best?