Holiday is on its way, isn’t it? Students from grade 12 had all finished their national exams, some college students is ready to welcome their semester’s final test, so why don’t you prepare the outfit for your holiday? I know you are all dying to get away for a bit of a break and spend some quality time with your friends or your family.
People has different kinds of favourite places for a holiday. Some like to go to the mountains, some like to just go to another city, some want to go abroad, and of course some like to go diving and basking in the sun, so the perfect place to do it is to go to the beach. There are lots of beautiful beaches here in Indonesia and I realized some of my friends and families now are starting to pick the beach to be their holiday destinations. So what do you wear to the beach? And what do you must bring? My Styling Ideas is here to help you shine brighter than the sun!
(PRODUCTS: Yellow Lemon Bandeau Bikini – Topshop / Short Crochet Dress – H&M / Preppy Clear Black Round – Topshop / Strawberry Lipbalm – New Look / Hillside Wedge Sandal – Topshop / Nautical Straw Sunhat – Forever 21 / Large Paper Straw Shopper – Topshop)
Girls. Patterned swimwear is sooo happening right now, just go to your favourite fashion stores and you will find lots and lots of them with fruit pattern, floral pattern, and animal pattern, everything. The type of swimwear also vary in many ways, halter bikinis, swimdresses, all are fun and pretty, so make sure you have at least one in your closet. Wear them to the beach with crochet mini dress. A maxi dress is also a good choice because it could take you from poolside to a beachfront dinner.
Strappy sandals or wedge sandals are the perfect footwear for this kind of holiday. Pick a fancy pair so that you can wear it not only to the beach but also to restaurants alongside the beach. To look even prettier, wear a colorful unique-shaped straw hat and an oversized sunglasses. Then, carry all your beach belongings inside a paper straw bag and don’t forget to use a lip balm to protect your lips from sunburn and apply sunscreen every two hours.
(PRODUCTS: Straw Panama Hat – Topman / Grey Round Matte Sunglasses – Topman / Oxblood Swim Shorts – Topman / Canvas Authentic – Vans / Indigo Tie Dye Check Short Sleeve Shirt – Topman / Stapple Nubby Mens Tank – Hurley)
Guys. Even though you won’t have much on when you are going to swim and play at the beach, you still need to wear something on the way there right? First, you gotta wear a swimming trunks. Actually prints and bright colours are so in right now, but if you would not dare to wear it, I recommend you an oxblood coloured swim shorts with a colorful drawstring. Pair it with a sleeveless t-shirt or just a simple t-shirt. Over it, you might need an extra short sleeve shirt, because you’ll never know what or where you are going after that. You might want to go to an outdoor cafe or restaurant, so make sure you are ready for anything.
Sandals are actually the best footwear to wear to the beach but as I said many times above, that you don’t know where you’re going after basking in the sun, so wear a classic Vans, this might be the most comfortable shoes. Just remember that you can’t wear suede, leather, or dressy shoes to the beach. Stick to flip flop or vans. Sunglasses and a hat is also a must-have too for you guys, because it’s important to protect your head, your face, and your eyes from the sun’s heat. With all of that, you’re ready to have fun!
Remember that these are the must-bring items for the oceanside holiday:
- A cover-up. Could be a colorful sarong or sundress. This will be really useful when you step out of the water and you want to quickly do other activities like go to the beachside cafes or something.
- Sunglasses and hat. Shield your eyes and face from the sun’s rays.
- A beach towel. To provide a surface to lie on. Can also be used for privacy while changing clothes in a public area, and for wiping sand from your body.
- Sunscreen. This is a must, because even though it is so much fun to play in the sun, you still need to protect your skin too.
- Camera. Well, you know why!
So what do you think? Do you have your favourite swimsuit? Or maybe a wide colorful straw hat that you want to wear to your next holiday? Let me know!
- Cover Up. Kamu bisa bawa kain sejenis sarung atau baju panjang. Ini bisa berguna banget buat para cewek yang mau langsung beraktifitas setelah bermain di pantai.
- Kacamata dan topi. Untuk melindungi kamu dari sinar matahari.
- Handuk. Untuk jadi alas buat kamu berjemur. Handuk juga bisa berguna menutupi badan kamu kalau kamu mau ganti baju di tempat umum.
- Sunblock. Ini penting banget. Karena meskipun main di pantai itu seru banget, kamu tetap harus menjaga kesehatan kulit kamu.
- Kamera. Well you know why!!