The 65th Emmy Awards just finished celebrated the excellence in television industry. The red carpet where actors and actresses walked before they go in the theater, is almost like a fashion runway.
The huge trend that was seen a lot on the red carpet was jewel tones. Stars like Tina Fey, Michelle Dockery, Kaley Cuoco, and Alyson Hannigan worked the luxe colors fashionably. However, there are also a lot of actresses wearing beautiful pastel colored gowns, it felt like peach, pink, and nude are the color for this year’s Emmy Awards dress code!
So before you celebrate and feel happy because your favorite TV series won the award, why don’t you check out our 5 most favorite actresses with such beautiful gowns on the red carpet arrival, and later tell us who do you think wore the pastel colored gown best?
1. Kristen Connolly. Kristen is wearing a Nicholas Oakwell dress, Manolo Blahnik shoes, and Stephen Webster jewels and we think she looks stunning in that dress. I think the color of the dress really suit her skin tone and the pattern is also amazing. The dress is a memorable one!
2. January Jones. January is wearing a custom-made strapless and nude colored Givenchy with lace bodice. The dress is so gorgeous and in addition to that, her hair and make up complement the dress perfectly. It’s so classic.
3. Kiernan Shipka. This 13 years old actress really knows how to amaze people with her outfit. The midi-length Del Pozo dress with colorful embroidered floral top and the organza overlay ball skirt is just perfect for her.
4. Claire Danes. Claire looks flawless in Armani Prive nude gown with tulle bodice and lace skirt. Oh and she won Best Actress in drama series, way to go!
5. Rose Byrne. She’s always been our favourite. Rose Byrne arrived at the 65th Emmy Awards looking incredibly pretty wrapped in a pastel pink Calvin Klein dress. It’s really simple but we just can not take our eyes off of her.
See? Everyone’s looking so gorgeous on the 65th Emmy Awards this year. We are going to announce our pick for best dressed that night… Drum rolls please — Rosy Byrne!! She will be our best dressed of the night with her Calvin Klein dress and a metallic silver clutch, that was her statement fashion staple. What do you think? Tell us who wore the pastel colored gowns the best!